Read this before you start trading today!
• Positive moods prevail in the Asian markets today. Nikkei rose 0.8%, Kospi added 0.10%. Markets in Europe, China, and Australia will be closed on Monday for holidays.
• US futures climbed in overnight trading on Sunday, trading near fresh record highs
• Saudi Arabia has raised oil prices to its main Asian markets
• France’s government lowered its 2021 GDP forecast to 5% from 6%
• New virus infections in India surpassed 100,000 for the first time, with some states imposing fresh restrictions on outdoor movement
• USD and NZD are leaders among major currencies while CAD and CHF lag the most
Over 535 thousand new coronavirus cases were reported yesterday.